- About Us
Clinicas del Camino Real, Inc. has been providing quality primary and preventative health care services to the residents of Ventura County since 1971. Starting as a "free clinic" in Santa Paula, California, Clinicas del Camino Real, Inc. now operates eleven health center locations.
Clinicas’ bilingual and bicultural staff reach out to members of the community who are traditionally underserved due to limited income, resources, cultural and language barriers.
Clinicas del Camino Real, Inc. is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC), a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, delivering a fully integrated system of health care services, including:
- Family Practice
- Dental Care
- Mental Health
- Vision Care
- Health Education
- Specialty Services
Clinicas del Camino Real, Inc. is a service provider for:
- Healthy Families
- Cancer Detection Program (CDP)
- Child Health and Disability Prevention (CHDP)
- Family Planning Access Care and Treatment (Family PACT)
- Comprehensive Prenatal Services Program (CPSP)
- Money Order
- Debit Cards
- Credit Cards: Visa / Mastercard / Discover
- Sliding Fee Discounts is offered depending on income and family size
Clinicas del Camino Real, Inc. accepts most insurance coverage.
After Hours Care: During hours when the health centers are closed, our on-call providers are readily available by telephone via our 24-hour answering service to assist with emergency and in-patient situations.